Sirha World Cuisine Summit 2019
The World Cuisine Summit embodies the motivation of Sirha to offer ever more solutions to both exhibitors and visitors. For 2019, Sirha has imagined an exclusive event with top level international contributors in order to put into perspective the fundamental issues in the catering and foodservice industry.
THE SUMMIT OBJECTIVES:
- Review the trends and stakes in the Food Service industry
- Contribute to the development of the sector
- Promote responsible and sustainable growth for professionals.
1.30 PM - WELCOMING
The world Cuisine Summit is divided into three sections, ponctuated by:
- KEYNOTE SPEECHES
- BRAINSTORM SESSIONS
- LIVE COOKING AND MIXOLOGY DEMONSTRATIONS
And key moments with exceptionnal leaders:
- MARK SCHNEIDER, CEO Global Nestlé
- OLAF KOCH, CEO Global METRO
- GILLES PÉLISSON CEO TF1
- AMIR NAHAI, CEO AccorHotels F&B
2.00 PM - 2019 SIRHA WORLD CUISINE SUMMIT 2019 OPENING
- JÉRÔME BOCUSE, Sirha President
- OLIVIER GINON, GL events President
- MARIE-ODILE FONDEUR, Sirha Managing Director
AND AN EXCEPTIONAL GODMOTHER FOR THIS NEW EDITION.
2.10 PM - TRENDS INTRODUCTION
- FRÉDÉRIC LOEB, Loeb Innovation
2.20 PM / SECTION 1 : THE FUTURE OF FOOD RESOURCES
Sustainable soils, agricultural innovations (hydroponics, urban agriculture), waste management, is the Food Service at the forefront of a responsible management of food resources?
- RAJ PATEL, Award-winning writer, activist and academic
- DICKSON DESPOMMIER, Emeritus Professor of Public Health and Microbiology at Columbia University
- MATTHIAS GIROUD, Executive Worldwide bar chef Buddha Bar & WM.Signature
- GILLES FUMEY, Lecturer and researcher in cultural geography
3.15PM / SECTION 2 : THE PREDICTABLE EVOLUTION OF FOOD CONSUMPTION HABITS
The Food Service, influencer or response to new eating habits? From everything immediately (convenience) to the experience of disconnection... What’s the likely future of our eating habits?
- CÔME DE CHÉRISEY, Gault & Millau owner & president
- CLAUDE FISCHLER, Sociologist. Director of research at CNRS
- EMMANUEL RUBIN, Food critic, founder of the Fooding Guide
- OLIVIER BON, Co-founder of the Experimental Group
- JÉRÉMY DEL VAL, Head of pastry creation at Dalloyau
4.00 PM / SECTION 3 : THE FOOD SERVICE OFFER TO COME
Glocal (Global - Local), under the influence of new traditions, new vernaculars, what is coming next in our plates, which menus, drinks lists, new experience to come?
- GWENDALL POULLENNEC, Michelin Managing Director
- VALTER LONGO, Professor of Gerontology and Biological Science and Director of the Longevity Institution
- ALVIN LEUNG, Three Michelin Star Chef, Bo Innovation (Hong-Kong)
- PAUL PAIRET, Chef - Partner / Founder (Ultraviolet ; Mr & Mrs Bund ; The Chop Chop Club)
- CHRISTOPHE MICHALAK, Award-winning Pastry Chef