Updated on 09/08/21
Sirha Lyon and Eurexpo are taking every possible measure to welcome the public in the best possible health conditions. Our protocol is in line with the recommendations of the French health authorities, as a result it is subject to adaptations according to the latest developments. Collectively respecting the measures and instructions will ensure we fully enjoy the Sirha Lyon experience and the pleasure of getting together once more.
Mandatory health pass
A Covid-19 Health Pass or EU Covid-19 Certificate is MANDATORY for all contractors, exhibitors and visitors at SIRHA LYON.
To access the trade exhibition, you must produce a valid health pass namely:
- either proof of negative RT-PCR, antigenic test or a self-test supervised by a health professional, taken within 72 hours before your visit,
- or a vaccination certificate regarding Covid-19,
- or a Covid-19 recovery certificate (>31 March 2021).
Anyone who fails to present a valid Health Pass will be invited to take a test on site at the medical tent set up in front of the entrance to Sirha Lyon. Results within 15 minutes for the antigenic tests.
- For French individuals, the tests are free on presentation of the « Carte Vitale ».
- For non-residents and non-insured French individuals, the tests will be invoiced: 30€ for an antigenic test and 50€ for a PCR test.
- Preregistration is mandatory on sirha.com or via the Sirha Food app (available for IOS and Android).
- No badges will be printed on site, remember to print yours out before coming to the event.
- Wearing a facemask is mandatory in all areas of the trade exhibition, common areas and backstage.
- Hydroalcoholic gel dispensers are available at the entrances and in the common spaces at Sirha Lyon.
All of GL Events operations in France have obtained the “Safe & Clean” label delivered by APAVE.
We are monitoring closely the developments in health regulations and will implement any additional measures as required by the French authorities.
Thank you for your trust.