Frequently Asked Questions
From Saturday 26 to wednesday 30 january 2019
9h00 am to 06 :00 pm every day
Eurexpo - Entrée Visiteurs
Boulevard des Droits de l'Homme
If you have not an invitation code or if it is already used:
- Online purchase: €150 incl. VAT for two persons
- Onsite purchase: €150 incl. VAT per person
You have to contact registered exhibitors to get an invitation.
If you have an invitation code but you did not registred online:
- €20 incl. VAT per registration onsit
You can apply for a badge if you are:
- A professional
- Group of students, training institute
- Unemployed, company creator, student
Accepted proof of status
- For French residents: Kbis or company credit card, cheque book, business card, invoice, or registrar of commerce documents.
- Non-French residents: professional business card, or an invoice.
In the case of failure to show proof of status the organizers reserve the right to refuse to deliver a badge if it is deemed that your profile is not related to the hotel or catering industries.
Before requesting for an invitation letter, you must register and get a badge. Then you will receive a BADGE ID number to connect and ask for an invitation letter.
- Apply for your Sirha 2017 badge.
- Apply for your visa letter by clicking below*. (COMING SOON)
Yes, access to the stands is not restricted and is free for all visitors.
Please note: these events are very popular = very few places available.
1. Check that the email has not landed in your spam folder in your inbox.
2. If the e-mail is neither in your inbox nor in the spam folder, please send us an e-mail specifying your first name and family name, the name of your company and your e-mail address to email@example.com.
When you apply online for your badge, the downloadable electronic badge pops up in a separate window: check that your browser is set to accept pop-ups, at least for the site www.sirha.com.
You will also need to have installed a software program that can read files in PDF format. If you don’t have this, you can download Adobe Reader.
If you are still unable to print out your badge, write down your ID number and go to the ‘Point réédition’ counter at the venue, we will print it out for you.
- Try to change your navigator, use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox for an optimal use.
- Your badge is available in your confirmation email.
You can get only one badge with the same email address.
Your invoice is available in the confirmation e-mail that was sent to you.
- DUNS Code
D-U-N-S is a unique identification code composed of nine figures. It serves to identify specific business entities.
- NIF/Intra-community VAT
The Intracommunity VAT number (or NIF) is a unique number that identifies European companies and is designed to facilitate intra EU trade.
All European companies subjected to VAT are automatically given a NIF number by the National Tax Department of their country.
This number can be found on your invoices.
More information on www.tva-intracommunautaire.com
Only schools that are accredited and offer training program that are in line with the sectors of activity of Sirha can apply.
To obtain accreditation, go to the badge request page then under the section Student groups / Training Centers.
Requests are dealt with by date of of reception, places are limited:
Latest date for requests: 30th November 2018
Sirha is reserved for active professionals from the hospitality and food service sectors. Proof of professional status is required to obtain a badge.
If you are unable to supply proof of your professional status the organisers reserve the right to refuse to deliver a badge if it is deemed that your profile is not related to the hotel or catering industries.
This is a specific request. You must contact the Promotion Manager or the organizers of the contest in order to obtain your invitation codes.
Before applying online for your badge please have the following ready:
- French residents: NAF/SIRET mandatory
- Non-French residents: NIF/intracommunity code or DUNS mandatory
Access is not forbidden for children but we strongly advise against bringing children to the event due to its professional nature and the large crowds at the venue. Children under 13 do not need a badge. Please note that the greatest caution is advised if you bring children to the venue as parents are responsible at all times for their children.
Important: no day care service is available for children.
Your badge is valid for 5 days and you can have access to all animation spaces. (According to the available place)
You must contact the exhibitor who gave you the code.