For this edition, this cooking demo lab will welcome Bridor and Natural Cooking by Alexandra Beauvais who will revisit some of the 5 long term emergences identified by Loeb Innovation or the 7 major influences of the trade show, as analysed by Food Service Vision.
With a series of demonstrations, Bridor and Natural Cooking by Alexandra Beauvais will illustrate some experiments that could potentially become the prototypes of tomorrow.
Food Studio will also feature a unique exhibition dedicated to Food Design, led by Emmanuel Chevalier, the Artistic Director and curator of the trade show.
The exhibition will decrypt the market of tomorrow and will question the codes of today’s food and eating habits.
The differents culinary projects will be made especially by 14 chefs:
- Hubert Version « Le Substrat »
- Louis Meriguet « Maison Vianey »
- Aymeric Vigneron « La BelleAnna restaurateurs à domicile »
- Gaétan Gentil « Prairial »
- Florent Poulard « Monsieur P »
- Dorotée Hashoug & Albéric Collas « Carré Royal »
- Tsuyoshi Arai « 14 Février »
- Jérémy Galvan « Jérémy Galvan »
- Tabata et Ludovic Mey « Les Apothicaires »
- Eléonore Gleize & Jeff Perrier-Têtedoie « Le Café Terroir »
And 14 pastry chefs :
- Maxime Dubois « Les Apothicaires »
- Frédéric Avril
- Joffrey Lagalis « Maison Angelina »
- Christophe Tuloup « Restaurant Tetedoie »
- Nicolas Bacheyre « Un dimanche à Paris »
- Jimmy Mornet « Park Hyatt »
- Julien Alvarez « Le Bristol »
- Jérôme De Oliveira « Instuitions by Jérôme De Oliveira »
- Bastien Girard
- François Daubinet « Fauchon »
- Yvan Chevalier
- Vincent Guerlais « La maison Guerlais »
- Etienne Leroy « La pâtisserie des rêves »
- Tom Coll « Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts »
- Julien Merceron« Ritz »
- Alexis Albrecht « Au Vieux Couvent »
- Maxence Barbot
- Yohann Caron « Le Meurice »
- Cédric Grolet « Le Meurice »
- Nicolas Boussin & Maxime Guérin
- Enzo Roussel
IN COLLABORATION WITH
NATURAL COOKING BY ALEXANDRA BEAUVAIS
The “healthy food” and “clean eating” trends, the aim of which is the adoption of better eating habits for both our bodies and the planet, are gaining widespread attention. The “Manger Healthy” & “Natural Cooking” projects, launched for Sirha as partners of the Food Studio, take full advantage from the consumer interest in conscious eating, local foods, well-being and the digital revolution.
“Manger Healthy” is a collaborative online platform for those who desire healthy, palate-pleasing, practical and environmentally-friendly foods. The free basic service offered would be completed by
“Natural Cooking” by Alexandra Beauvais is a startup company proposing recipes for meals tasting as good as they are easy to prepare, good for one’s health and according to individual preferences, intolerances or allergies.
Live cooking workshops are offered in association with various partners.
Chefs and visitors are also encouraged to leave their feedback regarding “free-from” foods.
100 % natural / Organic / Gluten-free / Low GI / Veggie / Made in France / 1 % for the Planet
OFFICIAL partners natural cooking
At BRIDOR, we are bakers by trade, serving hospitality professionals and the food industry for 30 years.
At Food Studio 2019, we are giving you the opportunity to explore the new consumer experience: oneself. The human body is the new object of our attention in the ongoing quest for well-being and greater well-being.
Based on our expertise in working bread dough and crisp flaky pastry, how can we combine the issues of looking after oneself and guilt-free indulgence? Welcome to Body Balance Tartines by Bridor!
In the digital era, consumers want everything and more, all at the same time. The food universe is being redesigned by marrying opposites. How is it possible to reconcile all of these new trends: flexitarianism, environmental awareness, local food movement, globalisation, naturalness, hyper-indulgent experiences, greater well-being, super-foods, etc.?
With BBT by Bridor, my aim is to achieve balanced health via food, without compromising on enjoyment. Come and discover the recipes invented by Lenôtre Chefs based on healthy indulgence. Come and taste spreads on a bread or croissant base, which provide healthy nourishment, fusing tastes, colours and textures with the emphasis always on naturalness.
Elodie Letemplier, Saveur Ajoutée