International Catering Cup
Every two years, the International Catering Cup (ICC), organized by the National Confederation of Charcutiers, Caterers and Caterers, brings together professionals from around the world to compare their talents and crown the best of them. A guarantee of recognition and notoriety, this prestigious competition has become a benchmark in the sector since its creation in 2008 and will take place for the final stage on Thursday, September 23, 2021 in the prestigious setting of Sirha in Lyon.
In this troubled period, the 7th Edition of the International Catering Cup wishes to appear as a real support for the profession and as a strong signal for gastronomy and the catering world.
During this grand final, 10 teams will compete for 3 days to win the title of Best Caterer in the World 2021, demonstrating technique, creativity and know-how in front of a prestigious jury made up of professionals and Meilleur Ouvrier de France.
THURSDAY 23 SEPTEMBER 2021
- 10:15 am Opening of the competition
- 11 a.m. - 2:50 p.m. Tasting by the Jury of the four courses
- 3 p.m. - 4:15 p.m. Installation of products on buffets and rating by the Jury
- 5:30 p.m. Proclamation of results
LIST OF THE 10 COUNTRIES REPRESENTED
- CZECH REPUBLIC
Find us on the CNCT stand on ESPACE DES CHEFS during the 5 days of Sirha!
- 1st : Singapore (Bernard LIM & Sudy HEN)
- 2nd : France (David BOURNE & Jérémie GRUSON)
- 3rd : Luxemburg (Damien GRANDCLAUDE & Johan GERARD)
- 4th : Italiy (Andrea MANTOVANELLI & Ivan CASTIGLIONI)
- 5th : Morocco (Fadil OUAHHABI & Abdelfattah OUAHHABI)