Brandon Wei Khong Foo
The final clap just fell on the 5th edition of the International Catering Cup and after two days of intense competition, 20 hours of tests, the best caterer in the world is finally proclaimed.
This year again, the ICC was the scene of excellence: the best know-how and culinary traditions coming together from all over the world, as vectors of innovation for the profession, and of rediscovery for the public at large.
At 5:30 pm, Mr Joël Mauvigney, Founder and President of the ICC, announced the winners in front the supporters, partners, all convinced by the quality of the service delivered and of the 24 candidates waiting with bated breath.
- The Swiss team, represented by David Alessandria and Julien Gradoz, wins the Gold Trophy and title of « Best International Catering Cup Caterer», as well as €8000 in prize money.
- The French team, represented by Sébastien Zozaya and Yoann Fournier, wins the Silver Trophy as well as €4000 in prize money..
- The Singapore team, represented by Patrick Heuberger and Brandon Wei Khong Foo, wins the Bronze Trophy as well as of €2000 in prize money.
- Prize for the highest total of marks for the « Fish » dish: The 2 candidates Anh Duong and Thuy Nguyen, of the Vietnamese team
- Prize for the highest total of marks for the « Pork » dish: The 2 candidate Fabio Potenzano and Andrea Mantovanelli of the Italian team
- Prize for the best « Dessert »: The 2 candidates Damien Grandclaude and Victor Crendez-Berrendero of the Luxemburg team
- Prize for the best presented « Caterer Buffet »: The 2 candidates Alexandre Pernetta and Bruno Didier-Laurent of the Canadian team