Sirha is an event that is exclusively reserved for professionals.
The world event for catering and hospitality professionals
Every two years, over five days, Sirha becomes the meeting point for all professionals in the catering and hospitality industries. With 189,000 visitors in 2015, the 2017 edition holds the promise of thousands of opportunities to find new partners and conquer new markets.
With 3,045 international exhibitors and brands, 11 sections dedicated to food products, equipment and services for Food Service professionals, Sirha embodies the world market for catering, hotel and food services. It is the only trade exhibition to feature such an exhaustive offering that satisfies the needs of all types of catering: fast-food, gastronomic, mass catering for hospitals, schools, hotels… All aspects of HORECA are at Sirha!
Better food service for a better life
Sirha is an event bubbling with inspiration and innovations. It features hundreds of new products and services, as well as exclusive dedicated stages that showcase the latest trends in the market, dozens of contests that demonstrate new techniques and ideas! The finals of the prestigious Bocuse d’Or and Coupe du Monde de Pâtisserie contests are the perfect illustration of this.
Sirha is a real drive for research and innovation, a source of ideas, a unique solution to answer the big question for today and tomorrow: what Food Service for a better life? Come and join us for a new Sirha experience!
Report Sirha 2015
French and international manufacturers and distributors at the cutting edge of innovation
- 3,045 exhibitors and brands (+2%), including 486 exhibitors from 25 different countries (+16%)
- 19 international pavilions - 22 regional pavilions representing all regions of France
- 725 innovations, including 367 as a première (+15%)
- 12 Sirha Innovation Grands Prix
French and international visitors, professionals of high standing
- 189,028 professional visitors
- including 25,450 from 135 countries (+9%)
- of whom 19,715 are chefs
- 65% of visitors are decision makers and play a role in purchase decisions
All trades and functions are represented: CEO, chefs, head chefs, chefs de salle, pastry chefs, purchasing managers, store managers, central kitchen managers, F&B managers, marketing managers, R&D managers, design consultancies, consultants, design engineers, equipment installers, architects, designers, artisans bakers, pastry, chocolate-makers, butchers, fish mongers, cheese shop managers, caterers, purchasers, chefs de rayon GSA…
A dynamic and efficient event
- 170 business meetings with purchasers and international experts
- More than 1,600 demonstrations / day
- 4 stages dedicated to animations and new food concepts
- 19 contests covering all trades on 4 different stages
- 180 contributors on Sirha web TV, 65 demonstrations, interviews, debates and conferences
A media sounding board
- 992 journalists, including 406 international journalists
- 2,361 media-web downfall in one week
- 16,923 facebook fans (+37% in one week)
- 6.4 million pages viewed on www.sirha.com by more than 272,800 users
- 102,000 pages viewed on the web-TV